Sunday, August 9

Sew Purse-nikity (aka: My Mom is Crafty)

My mom has an etsy shop now (think ebay but for crafters) and is just getting started posting some of her items online... and learning how to use the internet. (It's an adventure. I still can't leave the room while she is browsing because she's afraid something bad will happen.)

Here's her shop: sewpursenikity


I took a few pictures for her shop. The photos were taken at Pickering Barn in Issaquah during the farmer's market where she has a booth inside the barn. During the course of the few hours we were there, I took pictures and created her etsy site. She was surprised that everything could be setup so quickly!








Here she is, getting her booth ready early on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Nostalgia said...

Love, love , love this! VERY Anthropologie.

Post a Comment