Saturday, October 10

You Must Have Been A Beautiful… Kid

While Neva tried on shawls for my mom, Emma did a few of her own poses. I’ve never seen a kid that was so conscious of her face – she loves having her picture taken. And I love taking her picture, so that works out perfectly.

I asked her if she wanted to be a photographer someday. She said “Well, I really want to be a scientist.” I told her she could be a photographer and a scientist. She could take pictures of new scientific discoveries. I think she’d be great at that.

Side note: The above pictures were taken with my mom’s new Canon Powershot (so that Emma could take pictures with my camera). Seems like a great little point and shoot.

Want to see some of Emma’s pics? Here’s a slideshow.

1 comment:

familyfelicity said...

My kid is awesome. So are your mom's shawls, and your photography. This was just a recipe for success.

Post a Comment