Sunday, December 20

Downtown Sheboygan, WI

I was in Sheboygan, Wisconsin last week for work. Unfortunately, I didn’t have much time for wandering around and taking pictures. But, I did manage to sneak in a few. 

I’m only including one food picture… okay, maybe two… although I photographed pretty much every meal. I know, it’s kind of weird.

Side note: I get a tad grumpy when real life (ie: work) gets in the way of picture-taking.

 

The prosciutto appetizer is from Il Ritrovo, my new favorite Italian restaurant in Sheboygan.

Their pizza was amazing. My mouth just started watering. I definitely recommend Il Ritrovo!

1 comment:

The Custodian said...

The pictures look good, but I'm a meat,cheese and vegetable pizza guy. This pizza didn't look appetizing to me. Maybe I just don't care for authentic Italian cuisine very well. :)

Post a Comment