Sunday, March 28

Horsing Around

I’m planning another ‘equine session’ soon, so I was reviewing some of the pictures I took of a friend’s horses. Soon after, they had to get rid of them. I’m glad I was able to document the special relationship between these intelligent animals and their owner.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Side note: I think Seb (the gray horse) was perhaps the most photogenic horse I’ve ever seen. He always stood well and had such a beautiful, refined face.

I grew up with horses and I still miss the way they smell. For those non-horse lovers out there, that probably sounds insane. But if you someday get a chance, stand close to them and sniff their neck. It’s wonderful.

2 comments:

Nostalgia Photography said...

I remember, these were the very first pictures of yours that I saw. Very nice.

AM said...

Great pictures. Horses are really beautiful animals. I like specially #4, looks out of a fairy tale.

Post a Comment