Monday, April 19

Vintage Hollywood

My friends Gabby and Cassie are photography-geeks like me. We decided to have a photo session with a theme: vintage Hollywood glamour.

For the indoor pictures, we had fun experimenting with lighting, which involved one person holding a lamp at awkward angles.

Here are a few of my favorites. (Don’t I have beautiful friends?!)

SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC

The bronze pheasant is one of my thrift store finds. I love him! He played a big role in our photos.

SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC

Above: Photo by Cassie, edits by me

SONY DSC SONY DSC

I just love that birdcage veil headband. So dramatic and cute!

SONY DSCSONY DSC

Above: Photo by Cassie, edits by me

Here are a few that were taken of me (I’m pretty sure they were taken by Cassie).

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC

What a fun way to spend the evening!

Side note: I know these edits are a little more dramatic than usual, but I was hoping to go along with the retro theme. Let me know what you think by posting a comment!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

<3 <3 <3 Love!! I wanna do thise again!! -eee!!!-

Stephan said...

That bird is SOO Random. Its cool

Post a Comment