Thursday, February 4

Common Drama {Self Portrait}

In case you didn’t know already, I tend to be a tad dramatic.

I present the following as proof:

SONY DSCSONY DSC

Although that last one kind of has a ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’ look… or is that just me? (It is me, but you know what I mean.)

By the way, I’m loving my new camera and the ability to blur the background of a subject. With my old camera, this wasn’t something I could control well.

And now you know what I look like without makeup. Sorry.

3 comments:

Nostalgia Photography said...

Your self portrait aside...can I say what a beautiful lens that is?! Oh, the buttery, silky blur is gorgeous - I knew you would love that lens! Must I get one too? Say, don't you have a new program to go with that new camera? How's that going?

Jenna W said...

@Nostalgia Photography:
Yes, the lens is wonderful. Love it, love it, love it. (Isn't this the same one that you have?)

Hmm.. new program? Oh, yeah. That's right! :) Going well. Still learning. Haven't watched the workflow yet. But I see significant reductions to editing time in my future. Hooray!

Nostalgia Photography said...

That's okay, more shooting, less editing. That's the rule!

Post a Comment