Tuesday, April 20

Thanks for Supporting My Awkwardness

SONY DSCIt’s been ten months since I started blogging and sharing my awkwardness with the world.

In those few months, many things in my life have changed. I bought a ‘real’ camera. I purchased Photoshop and started using Lightroom. I dedicated a whole month to free photography sessions and captured some amazing moments. I also got lost.

I announced exciting new beginnings, completed photography missions, shared a little of my history, talked about red shoes quite a bit and took you travelling with me.

So, here’s the point of this post: I want to say Thank You.

Thank you for joining me in my photographic endeavors. For volunteering to be my test subjects. For putting up with pictures of yourself that might not capture your best side. For obeying my command to “Stay right there!” or “Just try to look normal.” For remaining calm as I climbed on chairs in heels to get a better angle.

I appreciate your patience. I appreciate your support. I appreciate your help in fashioning my personality as a documenter of life. Most of all, I appreciate your feedback whether through blog comments, Facebook ‘likes’, suggestions for improvement or session requests.

Stick with me. More awkward moments are always on the horizon.

Photo Credit: Cassie Kean

No comments:

Post a Comment