Sunday, January 17

‘Happy Delusions’ with Christian and Jolene

I spent some time yesterday afternoon with Christian and Jolene (and Lilu too!), who will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary soon. We had a lot of laughs exploring downtown Renton, Washington.

Their verbal banter made me smile. They are cute and quirky and kept me entertained. Our session was cut short so on-call Christian could handle a work situation, but around that time it had started to rain anyway.

I want to go back and spend some time in the neat shops we passed by.

Thanks guys for being willing to run around Renton and pose in doorways!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

6 comments:

Devan Hurst said...

So cute! They look so happy! Not a fake, cheesy happy but a genuine one.

Jolene Smith said...

we had a blast! To bad the hubby ended up being on call :( We had to cut it shot. Can't wait to do it again! A little bit of awkwardness but not enough to not think you have talent! I think that last sentence made sense?! Well you should know what I mean

Jenna W said...

@Jolene Smith:
Glad you had fun. :) I had a good time too. I felt pretty relaxed around you guys. Looking forward to another session sometime...

Jenna W said...

@Devan Hurst: They are the most genuine people I know... either that, or they are really good fakers. :)

Nostalgia Photography said...

Cute. I like that you incorporated the family dog.

Neva said...

These are adorable. I don't know how you managed. I know Christian well enough to know that he didn't wish to cooperate.

Post a Comment